Corporate Sponsorship of the Haywood County Arts Council
The Haywood County Arts Council is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that supports, promotes and presents art in all mediums. The Haywood County Arts Council facilitates a thriving, diverse and growing community of local artists and musicians and provides numerous opportunities for the public to both participate in and experience the performing, literary, and visual arts.
The Benefits of Partnering with Haywood County Arts Council for Your Company
Aside from your association with a well-respected and stable organization that has served the community for 35 years, partnering with Haywood County Arts Council offers a superior range of opportunities for companies to achieve specific business objectives through sponsorship.
Your sponsorship lets you:
- Connect directly with an active and vibrant consumer market
- Identify your brand with an organization that is filling a void in the art community
- Distribute promotional materials across Western North Carolina that include your logo
- Access important decision makers, from age five to 95
- Strengthen your commitment to local arts and culture
- Establish relationships with prominent artists and cultural workers from across North Carolina
The Benefits of Partnering with Haywood County Arts Council for Our Community
- Invest in Western North Carolina heritage and culture
- Expand upon our already growing community of visual, literary, and performing artists, educators, community workers, writers, students, policy makers, curators and other movers and shakers
Haywood County Arts Council will tailor a sponsorship agreement to reflect your individual needs. We can work to provide exclusivity where possible, and, in areas where it is not possible, we’ll find a way to highlight your brand above others present in the venue or on our website.